Government Resources

  • Find any open cases you have in Superior Court, District Court, and some Municipal Courts in Washington at: Washington Courts
  • Look up your Pierce County Criminal Case at: Pierce County LINX
  • For information on the status of your Washington driver’s license, forms, and other important information, go to: Department of Licensing