I felt like I had a friend and advocate with me the whole time. So thankful I called Pacific Point to help me through this. I will never forget Kelsey for her kindness and responsiveness. Thank you for everything!!!
I’m so glad and grateful that I had Pacific Point represent me for my case. Kelsey Ault was extremely professional and approached my case with a plan to assure the desired outcome, providing every resource needed along the way.
I want to take this opportunity to sing the praises of Kelsey Ault, my defense lawyer, when I was charged with ridiculous, SERIOUS, and uncalled for charges from the State of Washington. I was scared, super concerned about how these charges would affect my life, the lives of my children, and my professional opportunities going forward. Kelsey knew how to operate within my county’s court system. She knew the players. She had great preceding relationships with them and she told me the things that I needed to do, personally, to ensure my case was defended with no stone unturned. It resulted in one hearing and then a full dismissal because the charges were so ridiculous – but make no mistake – SUPER serious. During the process she was communicative, responsive and actually provided great mental health council during this terrible time. She literally resolved the situation in a month. I highly recommend Kelsey Ault.
A lifetime resident of the Pacific Northwest, Kelsey has committed her career to the pursuit of justice. She leads with legal expertise and ensures that her clients are aware of, and prepared for, every outcome. Kelsey provides exceptional representation and strives to give her clients the strongest legal representation possible.
- Lead attorney on thousands of criminal cases
- Successfully presented legal motions and obtained dismissals in hundreds of cases
- Successfully tried and received Not Guilty verdicts on cases including charges of DUI, violation of a protection order, and domestic violence
- Successfully represented hundreds of clients at Probation/Revocation Hearings in District and Municipal Courts
- Over 11 years of Trial Experience
- Negotiated felony Residential Burglary dismissal in Thurston County Superior Court
- Successfully negotiated dismissal of felony Assault 2 with strangulation in Thurston County Superior Court
- Successfully negotiated dismissal of felony Assault 3 of a police officer in Thurston County Superior Court
- Successfully negotiated dismissal of a felony Assault 2 with a firearm in Pierce County Superior Court
Awards and Engagements
- Best of South Sound 2017, 2019, 2021, 2022
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award multiple years
- DUI “10 Best” Attorney, American Institute of DUI Attorneys
- Top 10 under 40, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Presenter at Juvenile Legal Conference